Hiring Ingatestone Hall
All or part of the public rooms of Ingatestone Hall and its grounds are available for hire for public and private events of all kinds.
The range of events that can be accommodated is wide. Whether you are planning a meeting for a couple of dozen people or a large exhibition over several days with up to 1,500 visitors per day, we are confident that we can provide a solution to suit your needs.
Because of this wide range, Lord Petre or one of his personal staff will work closely with you to plan the layout for your event in order to ensure that you will have exclusive use of those parts of the property that you need but do not have to pay for facilities that you do not require.
Just some of the events held at Ingatestone during recent years include:
- Charity balls & wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Receptions for leading County figures and institutions e.g. the Chairman of the County Council, Essex Community Foundation etc.
- Conferences and seminars for a variety of public and private sector bodies e.g. Essex County Council, the Co-operative Bank etc.
- Open-air Shakespeare in the Courtyard and the annual Rotary Charity Jazz Concert.
- Craft Fairs, trade exhibitions and the like, attracting up to 1,500 visitors per day.
- Horse shows and Classic Car rallies.
- Locations for documentaries, fashion shoots and a number of major TV dramas including LOVEJOY and BLEAK HOUSE.